Everyone in the blogger community knows the “Sunshine Blogger Award”, an award from bloggers, to bloggers who inspire others to be creative and positive in the world of blogging.
I was nominated by the amazing Kris from Kool family. She was my first active follower who blogs about life as a mom and wife. She’s inspiring and I thank her from the bottom of my heart for this nomination!
She gave me 11 questions and here they are:
When and Why did you start blogging?
I don’t remember exactly when I started blogging exactly, I’ve had a few blogs over the years, but this blog started about a year ago. My first post was my internship announcement that I would be going to Paris, where I am now. I started blogging because I wanted to be able to write and express my feelings about how I feel on certain topics.
How did friends and family react to your blog?
My boyfriend thinks it’s amazing. The rest of my family and friends don’t really have an opinion on it.
What’s your favourite snack?
My favourite snack is the sour cream and onion crisps from Carrefour. I only like theirs, I don’t eat it from any other brand (mostly because I ate Pringle’s version twice and I became sick both times).
What does your dream date look like?
My dream date would be a nice meal in my favourite Parisian restaurant: Café de la Paix. It’s a classic restaurant but it’s so romantic, I’ve been here once with my family and it is my best restaurant memory.
What’s your favourite outfit?
The last few months, my favourite outfit is just jeans with a MUSE band shirt.
In what post did you expose yourself the most?
It was the get to know me tag
What are you doing on Valentine’s day?
Valentine’s day is today, I’ll be alone since my boyfriend is in Belgium and I’m here in Paris. I have the evening shift on my internship, so I’ll be working this evening. But we’ll make up for it when he comes to visit me the first weekend of March.
Why do you blog and how many posts come up per week/month?
I try to post once a week on Wednesday.
How and where do you see your blog in 10 years?
I hope it’ll still be around, right now I really love my blog, and I try my best to make it something worth reading. Unfortunately, you never know what life will throw at you, so there’s no way to tell where it will be.
What’s your guilty pleasure?
My guilty pleasures are Disney movies, the Dutch-Flemish version of Temptation Island and the Flemish version of Married at first sight.
What’s your dream holiday destination?
I studied tourism in high school and I’m currently a college student in hotel management. So obviously I dream of seeing the whole world. But if I have to pick one destination, I’d go with the Maldives for my honeymoon.
Thanks again to Kool family for nominating me. I will nominate 11 bloggers, here are the conditions for the nomination:
- You thank the blogger that nominated you and you link them to your post.
- Answer the 11 questions they asked you.
- You nominate 11 bloggers and provide them with 11 questions.
- Write down the rules and place the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your blog post.
These are my 11 nominees:
- My first nominee is Marie Hoenreat. A vegan blogger who’s in love with travel and fashion.
- My dear friend Yanica: She has a blog about her Erasmus last semester, and I’d like to see her write more.
- Sam & Matt : An inspiring young couple from London who love food and exploring the world.
- Panchami Blogs : A UEA based food and travel enthusiast with reviews and tips for Dubai-fans.
- Blue Bowl Recipes : just looking at this blog makes me hungry. She has amazing recipes and I can’t wait to get home to try and make them myself.
- The life of Jody Marie: This 21-year-old, London based fashion enthusiast shares colourful outfits on her amazing blog.
- This family we love : An amazing lifestyle blog about the perfectly imperfect family.
- My Talitha Koum: This strong, Boston Based blogger shares amazing lifestyle content and is more than worth the read.
- Goal Accomplished: A family lifestyle blog with some amazing recipes.
- The inquisitive farmwife : Amazing blog by a farmwife
- Me and my Mom friends : An amazing mommy blog I added to my favourites in case I need it one day.
My 11 Questions are:
- What is your favourite holiday?
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
- active holiday or a do-nothing-laying-by-the-pool holiday?
- Going to a restaurant or ordering take-out and eat in?
- Apple or Android?
- Other than your hometown, what is your favourite place and why?
- What is your favourite colour?
- If your life would be a TV-show, what show would it be?
- Coffee or Tea?
- Mountains or the beach?
- What is your secret talent?